Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hi y'all. I would like to blog but I don't have legit content of my personal life to do so so let's look at some fashion inspiration together. Everyday of my life starts with stressing over what to wear for work the moment I wake up. I kinda look like I'm always underdressed or too casual for an office job but......... I'm just channeling my inner Vanessa Hudgens, Kylie Jenner and Alexa Chung (just a not pretty and asian version). But its something!!!



 



 



Stripes on We Heart Ithttp://weheartit.com/entry/82954368/via/Teresa_Nobre



 

Now I'm so tempted to shop for more basics that nobody would realize even I changed clothes because I'm in black 4/7days a week, and the next 3 days are either grey or white.
Damn gurlllllll am i depressed or what lulz

xx

No comments: