Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My 21st party

I'm finally 21! Now, let time stop and I wish to stay Forever 21. HAHA.
Well, I'm actually not 21 yet la.... But I will be when the clock strikes 12 tonight!

So I held an advance birthday party with my closed ones at The Duxton Hotel. 
They had really nice lobby.... and the neighborhood is pretty nice as well. Great place to take your artsy fartsy photos and OOTDs. 

Roll in the pictures now..............










Hair of the dayyyyyyyyy

LULU!

Annoying Lo that I still get to see everyday :')









And the girl who gets major credit for every decor! Baby mylie.This party would not be the same without her help in so many ways. Thanks bb if you're reading this!

And of cos......... this man that helps with setting up and running errands with/for me <3 br="">




Cake that don't taste as nice as it looks......... *frowns*


Making wishes but so many people disturbing me... I hoped my wishes will still come true tho!

When almost everyone left.... of cos its present opening time!!!!!





Thank you everyone who came down and all the presents!!! MAJOR LOVE!!!!
Feeling super blessed that night and as I type and reminisce the moments.

Now, here's to adulthood and hope for the best.
xx

No comments: